Tuesday, January 10, 2012

See ya jewelry box!

A while back I decided something had to be done with the chaos that was happening in my jewelry box. Necklaces had formed one large knot of chains, all my earrings were missing there mate; it was a mess! Plus on top of it being cluttered -I couldn't see anything I actually had. I came up with a simple solution: A PEG BOARD.

$15 dollars later and a trip the The Home Depot I came up with this:

I think I need to add some more hooks...and get some new jewelry :)
Now most of my jewelry and accessories including: belts, headbands and bags have a home. So far this system is working wanders. So well in fact, that I recommended it to my friend Kim. She to was dealing with the same predicament and was going to go the cork board route. I told her about my project and not only did she create one in her closet too...hers is prettier and cooler :( oh well... Good job Kim you win :)

She painted her board to match the wall color and added a bow...what an overachiever :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thanks for the idea and thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete