Tuesday, December 6, 2011

elfster = no brainer

Just like many of my friends, I have gotten to an age where through marriage and babies our extended families continue to get bigger and bigger every year. This makes Christmas shopping for everyone, quite the challenge.

So as a solution we do the ol' draw a name out of a hat and buy one gift for one person with a set price limit. It kinda takes the fun out of things, but definitely makes life a little bit easier. However, what usually ends up happening, is that I draw the name of someone that I am not that close to. How do I know what they would like or need? And even worse ( I know this is bad to even say)... someone who doesn't know me all that well ...then gifts me with something that I could do without (I know I am an ungrateful brat).

But no longer! There is a solution and his name is ELFSTER! I came across elfster.com one day, and as soon as I started to look into it I thought, why didn't I think of that?

via


Elfster organizes and manages any "Secret Santa" circle you might have in your life. It will email those included and let them know who they are responsible to gift this year,  as well as allows you to create wish lists for yourself...so if someone gets your name they also get a list of things you would like this year.  Brilliant!

Check out this video for more details:

No comments:

Post a Comment