Wednesday, December 7, 2011

These are a few of my favorite (drugstore beauty) things...

I would say that 60% of my beauty product collection consists of items that you can find down the street at CVS and Walgreens - and some of them I swear by. Don't get me wrong I love a splurge at the MAC store or Sephora...but it literally hurts my frugal heart to spend $14 on an eyeshadow the size of a nickle. If you are looking to try some new products, here are some that work for me (and my wallet).

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Foundation  - $11
I realize that I may not be the target audience for this makeup line by Maybelline, but it is the bomb. Not only does it look cool with its little poof applicator -  it goes on like silk. It stays on all day and definitely doesn't make me feel like I have foundation on... and hay if it keeps a wrinkle or two away...win win!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer - $10
Déjà vu??...No...its the coordinating concealer. This concealer works great for under your eyes and is very gentle...plus it will rewind your age... :)

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner - $8
Some people may not be a fan (aka scared) of liquid liner...well I ain't one of those people. This liner by L'Oreal gives you that perfect crisp line. It's like using a marker, making it really easy to control and even makes adding a "wing" easy peasy.

Milani Minerals Blush Luminous $6
If you are a fan of high-end makeup, you may be familiar with a NARS blush called orgasm... It is one of the most popular products sold at Sephora... it also will run you about $27 bucks! This blush shown above is my favorite. I think you can only get it at CVS and online but it is a dead ringer for the luxury version and is $6.

Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Very Black - $6
I love love love love this mascara. If you love long lashes that flip - Falsies by Maybelline does not disappoint!

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter - $13
Just in time for the dry winter months...Burt's Bees Honey and Shea Body Butter...this will keep away the itchy away skin all season!

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Almost every single one of these products goes on sale throughout the month...PLUS make-up companies are notorious for putting a ton of coupons in the Sunday paper...meaning these frugal drugstore finds ....can be come even sweeter cheap treats ! ;)

1 comment:

  1. good favorites! i need to find that milani blush and the age rewind concealer!!

    ReplyDelete