Thursday, December 15, 2011

neat-o

I saw this on "Live with Kelly" this morning and thought this was such a genius idea. I would have loved it if our house had speakers installed throughout when it was built... unfortunately when it was built I was still attending frat parties and complaining about 10am classes.

These light bulb speakers are called , AudioBulbs, and can be installed into almost any light outlet. You could  put them in the ceiling or even a floor lamp. The bulbs supposedly last for 60 thousand hours! They are a bit pricey at $ 300 but good luck getting surround sound installed in your home for that price. I wish I knew someone that had them already. It would be great to hear if they are as cool as they sound :) (get it sound? nerdy? yes! oh well.. )

via

via

No comments:

Post a Comment