Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Good ol' Lucketts...

Have you ever been to The Old Lucketts Store? No? Go NOW! *

* Unless you are my hubs...in that case you aren't forced to go anymore. I know this just isn't your thing and you slow me down anyway :)

This place is so cool. Whether it's antique, vintage, trendy, new, homemade, or just plain old/left out in the rain/came from a barn/weathered....they have got it!

The Old Lucketts Store is appropriately located in Lucketts, VA. It's a small little town right outside of Leesburg and VERY close to multiple vineyards....just so you know ;)

I visited recently and here are some of the things I came across:

Welcome! C'mon in!

Let's take a look around outside first. Is that a bathtub?

All these tables looked like they came out of a school, maybe from a science class. I think they could make a cool bar.
Fun chandelier. Definitely needs one of those Edison bulbs.
Old gate I think. Would be cute as a headboard or just wall decor.

This blue color is great.

Old sleighs, perfect for holiday decorating.

I thought this square coffee table would be great in a family room.

Vintage mirror.

Fun holiday pillow... or for anytime of the year. Stop looking at me swan dear.

This dog reminded me of Buster, my dog. Plus I am pretty sure I had the same haircut as that girl when I was 4 :)

Awesome chair!

Lots of old chests. Great for coffee tables or to put at the end of a bed.

There were 2 of these leather contemporary chairs. I swear I saw them on "Guiliana & Bill"...yes, I watch that show :)
If you are looking for stained glass...they have tons!

How cool is that mirrored door in the corner?

Another fun chandelier.

I LOVE this table. I can just picture it in a old farmhouse style kitchen in place of an island.

Great idea for an old dresser redo...

HUGE wall clock.

ahhhhh....I am moving in here.

more pretty things

even more pretty things.


The end :)...

2 comments:

  1. ooooooh i have been there before!! came across it leaving a winery, it is amazinggggg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. take me!!! i want to go!

    ReplyDelete