Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gotta Pay the Bills!

Don't get me wrong I like my job. The one that I get up for every morning. And the same one that has me sitting in a cube all day. I have great co-workers, flexibility, and even get to be creative from time to time.

But when I get home and the mailbox has an Elle Decor and Pottery Barn Catalog in it OR when I am watching the same episode of "Sarah's House" on the TV for the 5th time OR even when I am mesmerized by a youtube video on how to do a fishtail or a smokey eye...I know what it is that I really wish I got paid to do everyday.

So in the meantime, since no one is throwing money at me to create, design, or play....I am going to start documenting what it is that I really love to do. I have been thinking about this blog for a  long time now and just haven't pulled the trigger. Not really sure what I am doing, or how this all works, but consider the trigger pulled. Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment